Tuesday, August 14, 2012

JC is…5, 6, and 7 months old!

I know, I know….  I’m terrible at this blogging thing lately!  And poor JC… all I can say is “second child syndrome”!  Not that he is abandoned or anything!  But as far as documenting his life and all that good stuff…  I am slacking.  Big time.  I still have not bought him a baby book.  Agh!  I just want to crawl in a hole now! 

Anyway…  I figured I would at least post a few pictures of him over the past few months since his last post was 4 months old. 

In advance, I do apologize for the blurry phone pictures!  But guess what?!?!  I have a new camera!!!!  Nothing fancy, but it is much better than my phone!

Now… carry on.  :)

5 months old…

IMG_5716 - Copy

“Who are you and why are you in my crib?!”

IMG_5724

IMG_5762

6 months old…

IMG_6362 - Copy

IMG_6363

Sweet Pea wanted to get in on the fun.  These two just melt my heart!

IMG_6365

IMG_6374

IMG_6380

IMG_6386

IMG_6389

IMG_6406

IMG_6416

IMG_6424

and 7 months… (these aren’t as blurry)

IMG_1016 - Copy

He was staring at Paw Paw.  I couldn’t get him to look at the camera.

IMG_1013

Now, staring at Sweet Pea…

IMG_1019

IMG_1021

Sweet Pea thought she would help out with trying to make him smile

IMG_1022

IMG_1024

Giving her brother hugs.  Haha!

IMG_1025

IMG_1026

IMG_1027 

8 months… coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)