Friday, May 4, 2012

Making friends!

Hi!  I’m Cherish from Alabama. 

I totally agree with Kelly on the fact that it is hard to make new friends as an adult.  Especially after you have children!  I’ve tried making friends on the internet (twitter, blogs, etc…) but sometimes I feel invisible.  Ha!  So, I’m going to give this a try and hope to make some lifelong friends in my area.  :)

So, I’m from the central Alabama area (about 30-45 minutes from Birmingham).  I’m a phlebotomist (draw blood) and I work a local hospital in the lab.  I love my job, for the most part. 

I’m married to my best friend (Adam).  He is a police officer.

We have two little blessings, Grace (3 years old) and Carter (4 months old).  We love our babies so much and wouldn’t know what to do without them! 

If you are from my area and decide to stop by my blog, leave a comment and say hi!  Thanks!  :)

(And please excuse the fact that I am in desperate need of a blog makeover/update.)

4 comments:

  1. Yay another Alabama blogger! Glad we are all linking up :) I look forward to following you, feel free to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,I found your blog from Kelly's Korner and Im also from Alabama. Your family is precious and I will be following along! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Your baby girl is a little doll and I'm looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your Blog. I am in Alabama, as well. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)