Thursday, June 16, 2011

May 2011 beach trip…

We traveled back to the coast in May.  My aunt, who I haven’t seen in YEARS, was coming down for a few weeks to visit.  Mr. Right wasn’t able to go with us this time. 

We all went to eat at the Blow Fly Inn.  Of course, we had to take pictures afterwards…

My mom with all the kids

SDC16825

The kids

SDC16827

Mamaw with all of her girls

SDC16833

Olivia, Sweet Pea, and Emily.  Blake didn’t want to be in the picture.

IMG_0453

Walking down to the beach.  She still was a little unsure about the sand this time.  But she got used to it very quick… and loved it!

IMG_0454

Emily carrying her around… because she thinks that Sweet Pea can’t walk.  Haha! 

IMG_0456

IMG_0463

I got my toes in the water… toes in the sand…  :-)

IMG_0479

I think Emily was trying to talk Sweet Pea in to going into the water…

SDC16845

If you are wondering who is holding Sweet Pea… That’s Olivia behind all the hair.  She looks like that 90% of the time.  Haha!!

SDC16850

My dad went out in the water with them for a little bit. 

SDC16859 

SDC16867

SDC16868

SDC16869

Blake digging a hole….

SDC16872

SDC16887

All of them digging a hole….

SDC16890 

This is the next day.  We went to a different part of the beach.  East Beach maybe????  The girls were trying to put Sweet Pea on the boogie board.  She didn’t like that at all…

SDC16927 

SDC16935

SDC16942

SDC16946

Sweet Pea in the “baby pool”… Haha!

SDC16953

We took the kids across the street to wash off and let them play on the playground.  I think they are a little too old for playgrounds, but they had fun with Sweet Pea.

SDC16957

SDC16958

The last day, we went to the pool.  Sweet Pea was not impressed with it.  She didn’t want to get in or anything!!  I didn’t bring my swimsuit with me, so I couldn’t get in with her.  So, we sat at the steps for a good bit. 

IMG_0500

SDC16964

Then I made the kids put her in.  She HATED the baby ring.  You can tell by the look on her face.  Poor child…

SDC16971

Olivia being silly…

SDC16973

Emily carried Sweet Pea around in the pool most of the time.  She was fine with that. 

SDC16984

All the kiddos!

SDC16983

I had to get a picture of the ghetto booty baby…  I forgot to bring the swimmers with me… So she just had a regular diaper on.  Needless to say… the diaper stuff swelled up and it looked like she had some junk in her trunk.  HAHA!  Too funny.

  IMG_0506

And here’s a random picture of her eating Marble Slab ice cream for the first time.  We had to give it a try and see if it was as good as our Cold Stone Creamery.  I still love Cold Stone the best. 

IMG_0489

And that’s all for our beach trips (so far) this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)