Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Excuses excuses……..

Gosh… I don’t even know where to start.

I’ve been so out of the blogging loop lately and I SOOOO want to get back into it.  I just feel like I never have anything to write about. 

Sweet Pea is growing and changing more and more every day so I obviously have plenty of stuff to write about.  I just seem to go blank every time I sit in front of the computer.  Also, I’ve been so tired lately, I have been going to bed with Sweet Pea and not staying up late.  Therefore….  NO TIME TO BLOG!

Anyway…

There are my excuses for being a slacker.  :-/

Now we can move along.

I have lots of stuff that I want to post from the past few months.  Pictures from Sweet Pea’s first time to actually go to the beach and play in the water and sand.  Mr. Right and I took a vacation/late honeymoon/early babymoon ALL BY OURSELVES.  Wow… I know.  Anyway… I’ll get to that now.  I’ll try to stretch it out over the next few days.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)