Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some stuff...

Well, I guess it’s time to fill y’all in on some baby details.

First of all… I can do that now because I’m back on day shift as of this past Monday and I feel like I have more time! You have NOOOOO idea how relieved I am! I was absolutely miserable on night shift. Like… I would sometimes be tempted to gouge my eye balls out with a fork than go in to work…

Yes. It. was. that. bad…. in my opinion.

Anywho. My new schedule is 8am-6:30pm (still 7 on 7 off) which isn’t bad at all. And I am finally at home with Sweet Pea at night!

So… You might be hearing from me more often…. hopefully.

On to Baby #2…

I’m 9 weeks and 6 days (according to my ticker… everything says something different…) My due date is December 16th-ish… According to my last period it is the 16th. According to the ultrasound it is the 19th… So… I’m just going to stick with the 16th. So, we will have a new baby by Christmas!! :-) Oh, Mr. Right’s cousin is due a month before me! So we are going to have 2 babies in the family by Christmas! It’s going to be exciting!

The heartbeat is 170ish. She did it twice and the first time was 171 and the second time was 179. So… if you believe the old wives tales… we will be having another girl. Ha! Oh Lordy… But we are NOT going to find out the gender this time around. I want to be surprised!

My doctor, who is 8 feet tall and as big as a toothpick, is already hounding me about my weight. So, I can already tell this is going to be fun…. (I’m using the same doctor I used with Sweet Pea. He’s a good doctor, but he’s just very particular about weight gain, especially when you are already heavy set…) Enough of that…

Sweet Pea is so funny when I ask her where Mommy’s baby is… She points to my belly and then tries to lift my shirt and says “See it???” I think she is going to be a great big sister! She such a sweet child (when she’s not throwing a tantrum… :-)

Anyway… I’ll post my “pregnancy highlights” tomorrow when I’m 10 weeks. Don’t expect any bump pictures any time soon though…. You can’t even tell where the bump is because I’m already chunky… Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)