Friday, May 20, 2011

10 weeks!

How far along: 10 weeks…. Is that all?!?! Feels like I should be further along…

Size of baby: The size of a kumquat (per babycenter.com)… Umm. Exactly what is a kumquat?? Yes I googled it. ;-)

Total weight gain: Ok, this is going to be an issue…. because my scales and the doctor’s scales are totally off. Their scales have me weighing like 5 lbs more than I do at home. So, I’m going to go by my scales at home. My scales say I have gained 3 or 4 lbs.

Maternity clothes: I have worn maternity clothes on and off for the past two years… mostly because they are more comfortable. I’ve been wearing a lot of stretchy pants, but that’s nothing unusual. I can still fit my jeans, if that’s what you are wondering…. :-)

Gender: Too early to know. And we aren’t going to find out anyway…

Movement: Nothing yet…

Sleep: Can’t get enough of it! When Sweet Pea isn’t in the bed with me, I sleep pretty well. But when she is in the bed with me…. I am miserable. She kicks and slaps and…. she’s just very combative when she sleeps!

What I miss: Caffeine (I do have some occasionally), diet sodas (because of artificial sweetener), Caesar dressing (because of raw egg), and margaritas. I can’t even remember the last time I had a margarita, but now that I definitely can’t have it… I want it!!! Ha!

Cravings: Nothing in particular… Just random stuff… Mexican food was my craving last night at 9:00.

Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, short tempered (off my medicine). Luckily I haven’t had morning sickness. I had very little when I was pregnant with Sweet Pea. I guess I’m just one of few that doesn’t go through the vomiting part…

Food aversions: Nothing that I can think of…

Milestones: I made it to the double digits in weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I might have to steal your little update ideas! I've been journaling some, but haven't even done that in a while...

    And you're gonna have to let me know how to put the ticker thing up on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for not finding out the sex! We're not finding out next time either! It's going to make things so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)