Sunday, April 10, 2011

It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to…

Yesterday was Sweet Pea’s 2nd birthday party!

She has been under the weather for a while lately, so she wasn’t feeling too good.  I think she still had fun though. 

Her lady bug cake!  Mrs. Diane did a great job on it!  And it tastes as good as it looks!  Yum!!

SDC16707

Sweet Pea was trying to get into the chips.

SDC16684

Allison and baby Ella

SDC16685

SDC16687

SDC16688

She wasn’t too thrilled about the clothes… Ha!

SDC16689

SDC16692

SDC16694

The sidewalk chalk was a winner though!  She kept wanting to go back to it!  :-)

SDC16696

SDC16697

Gammy and PapaIke got her a swing to put up at their house.  She’s going to love that!

SDC16698

Back to the sidewalk chalk….

SDC16700

Nana got her a doctor kit… so she can fix her babies when she throws them across the room…  :-/

SDC16701

I think Joy and Ansley (they weren’t able to make it :-() got her this little Baby Alive.  Sweet Pea likes it!

SDC16703

Nana also got her the Hokey Pokey Elmo!  She didn’t want to have anything to do with it at the time.  It’ll grow on her.  She usually loves Elmo!  Her outfit came from this Etsy shop.

SDC16705

She got some money from several people. 

SDC16706

From L-R: Allison, Phylis, Ella, Bev, Eric, Kay

SDC16708

From L-R: Danielle, Heather, Mom, Sweet Pea, Mr. Right, Charli, Maranda

SDC16709

From L-R: Ike, Carline, Matt, Dad

SDC16710

Charli Isabella was able to come!  I was so excited!  We will be celebrating her 1st birthday in 4 short months!!!  Wow!

SDC16711

Mom, Charli, Maranda, and Maw Maw

SDC16712

Time to sing Happy Birthday!!  You can tell she doesn’t feel good.  :-(  Poor sweet baby… 

SDC16713

Ella and Charli were checking each other out!  This was too cute!  Charli tried to take Ella’s pacifier.  And seeing the size difference between 4 months and 8 months old is so crazy!!  Ha!  They are both such cute babies!

SDC16714

Aunt Cherry Berry got to feed Charli some yummy ice cream!  Yep.  I’m her favorite now.  :-)

SDC16717

Sweet Pea with her favorite parent.  ;-)

SDC16718

My mom took the liberty of feeding Charli some cake!  We got her all loaded up on some sugar!  Hehe!

SDC16719

Maw Maw, Heather, and Kay just chillin’…  Oh, and now that it has been announced on FB by Heather…. I can say that Sweet Pea is going to have a cousin in November!!  Heather and Michael are expecting!!!!!  I am beyond excited for them!!!  :-)  Another baby in the fam!

SDC16720

Danielle and Ella!

SDC16722

Phylis and Beverly

SDC16723

More ice cream….???  Sure!!!!  The look on her face in this picture makes me laugh!!!!

SDC16724

SDC16725

Me and my sweet birthday girl!!!!  :-)

SDC16726

We thought we would let her play in the sprinkler ball… I figured that might put her in a better mood….

SDC16730

SDC16732

Nope…  She cried.  And this is when Maranda and I started singing “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to…”  Haha!

SDC16733

I bought this little Lady Bug banner from this Etsy shop.

SDC16735

SDC16736

SDC16740

Charli was having fun playing in the ball pit in Sweet Pea’s room.

SDC16741

SDC16742

SDC16748 

We went out to eat after the party.  Sweet Pea and Charli had to have their picture taken together before we left.

My child looks as if she is a snob in this picture… “Don’t touch me!”  HAHA!  (She takes after her mommy.  I am not a touchy feely person!!!!)

IMG_0213

IMG_0216

IMG_0218

They had to give kisses before we left!  So sweet!  Best Friends!  :-)

IMG_0220

1 comment:

  1. Cute party! Love the ladybug theme. Can't believe she's already 2!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)