We took Sweet Pea to see the Easter Bunny… She had us fooled big time! She was waving at the bunny and smiling at him and everything before we got up there. I was so sure that she was NOT going to cry!!!!
But you see how that went…..
And I thought that if Mr. Right got in the picture with her… she might stop crying…. She stopped a little…. And I have no idea what or where my albino husband is looking! Haha! He needs a tan. ;-)
Anyway. These picture will make for some good laughs in the years to come! :-)
Sunday morning, we went to church with my MIL… because my sweet husband turned my alarms off (yes, I set two different alarms!!!) so we missed the early service at the church we go to.
She wore her dress that I bought her last year because I had found something in her closet that she was about to outgrow (and it still had the tags on it…) I’m glad this one still fit because it is adorbs!
Sweet Pea and her Gammy (MIL).
I couldn’t decide which picture I liked better of all of us…. so I put up both… :-)
Anywho… I hope y’all had a great Easter!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)