Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playing catch up…

Time to play catch up on pictures…  These are from my phone and my camera… in random order…  Maybe one of these days I’ll get everything in order…

Pictures from Mr. Right’s doctor’s appointment in February.  Sweet Pea had to show out in the waiting room, as usual.

IMG_4200

My purse weighs as much, or more, than she does!  Ha!

IMG_4205

We had to give her a snack to get her to sit still.  She was wanting to run EVERY WHERE!

IMG_4208

IMG_4210

IMG_4211

I think she was trying to tickle her daddy here.

IMG_4214

We bought a new entertainment center/tv table.  Sweet Pea was trying to help her daddy put it together.  You can’t tell in the picture, but he was getting frustrated with her picking up all the screws and moving them…  Haha!  I thought it was cute though… her helping.  :-)

IMG_4222

Sweet Pea and Herbird (my dad… that’s his nickname for her).  We met him in T-town so I could get my iPhone back.  (My mom had to work on it because it was giving me problems and I NEED it to last a few more months until I can upgrade.)  We met at IHop to have brunch.  This was the best picture I could get because she was being uncooperative…

IMG_4229

Later that afternoon, we were playing outside because it was so nice.  I caught her drinking in the bushes….  Haha!

IMG_4233

IMG_4238

A few days later, it was nice again… so we let her run around outside before supper.  She was tearing up Maw Maw’s tulip tree!

IMG_4246

It is so pretty!

IMG_4247

Sweet Pea and Precious playing…

IMG_4248

My graceful child took a fall on the sidewalk…  She never cried though.  I was sure she has busted her chin though.  But nope…. nothing!  Thank goodness!  She kind of just rocked back and forth on her belly for a minute.

IMG_4251

My bad dog…. and I say that and mean it!!!!  She is BAD!!!!!!

IMG_4254

Sweet Pea and Paw Paw having a sandwich…  She has a booster seat over at their house… but you see where she sits when she is at the table…  Spoiled rotten!!!!!  ;-)

IMG_4267

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)