Thursday, March 17, 2011

Annoying phase…

Ok, so…  Sweet Pea is about to drive me up the wall!!

She has been going through this phase of spitting out chewed up food.  She does this with just about everything.  Even foods that she likes!!!!!  I thought that maybe she was putting too much food in her mouth, but even when I give her small bites, she still does it.

This. Is. So. Annoying.

It’s embarrassing too when we go out to eat!!

When she first started doing it (a month or two ago) we would say NO! or STOP! thinking she would just go ahead and swallow it…  But nope…  It doesn’t matter what we say or do.  She continues to spit it out.

I’ve given up.  I just don’t even acknowledge that she is doing it anymore.

I wish this phase would end….. like NOW!!!!

(I’ve googled this issue, and all I can get out of it is…. “it’s a phase”…  Thanks… You are so much help Dr. Google…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)