I thought I was going to have to go in to work an hour early tonight, so I was ready super early. I have a few minutes to kill before I head in... I haven’t posted in umpteen millions years, so I thought I would at least say SOMETHING to let y’all know I’m still alive. Bullet style…
- We (Sweet Pea and I) are sick still… I am SICK AND TIRED of the sickies!!!!! And it being on my work week really REALLY sucks. I just want to be able to lay around and cuddle with my girl since we both don’t feel good. PRAY FOR US PLEASE!!!
- Does anyone need a pomeranian???? (I’m not really selling Precious, but here lately I have thought about it!) She has decided that she can’t hold her bladder at night. So… she pees in the kitchen while we are at work. It is really making me want to throw her away. I just don’t get it. She is let outside to use the bathroom several times a day…. and before we leave at night. She didn’t do this for the first couple of months we had her. It’s just recently started. Is she seeking attention??? If so… I’m sure she isn’t getting the kind of attention she is expecting!!!!
- Did I mention that I went to night shift??? I can’t remember what my last posts have been about… So, yeah… I am working night shift now. 8pm-6:30am. It’s ok. Not what I thought it would be, but it’s ok. I like sleeping during the day and spending the evening with Mr. Right and Sweet Pea. But there are “some” things about nights that I do. not. like. I am not going to go in to detail about it because…. I’m just not. But I am seriously considering changing shifts… again… if the opportunity arises. My choices would be 3:30a-2pm or 10a-8:30p… I don’t know which would be better. I’m thinking that in the future (not sure when)… but if we ever move back towards T-townio that the 10-8:30pm shift would be best because we wouldn’t have to rely on family to keep Sweet Pea. We would just still put her in day care during the day while Mr. Right sleeps and I work. I don’t know… It’s just a thought.
I’m sure there is probably randomness that I wanted to talk about, but I’m running out of time.
Hopefully I can get back to y’all soon! Peace out…


















Thanks for your comment! I totally understand how busy being a working mama can be! I am constantly tired.
ReplyDeleteSweet Pea is getting so big and cuter everyday!