Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day / 22 Months Old!

I just realized that I completely skipped 21 months…  Where is my “worst mother of the year” award?!

Anywho…

Well, here is a Happy Valentine’s to y’all from Sweet Pea!

(her shirt says “daddy’s little valentine”)

SDC16409

SDC16410

SDC16406

SDC16407 

SDC16408 

SDC16405

And as for her being 22 months old…  I am super sad!!!!!

Y’all… she is growing up so fast!!  In just 2 months she will be TWO years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where has the time gone????  She is so grown for a little girl.  She is talking so much and is so smart.  She is at such a fun age right now.  I just want to freeze time right now and keep her like she is!

I think I’m going to go cry now… 

Hope everyone has/had a great V-Day!

I love my Mr. Right!

1 comment:

  1. well, it probably won't help you feel any better that i am commenting on this....BUT - she looks so grown up in these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by! :-)